Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Boulevard Hotel, Mid Valley
Kiedy:19 grudnia - 20 grudnia 2016Add to calendar 2016/12/19 09:00 2016/12/20 17:30 Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic (GCPV) LSS Application, design, construction, test and commissioning, operation and maintenance consideration
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. Boulevard Hotel, Mid Valley https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Individual RM 2,500/Pax, Group (3 pax and above) RM 2,500/Pax *additional 6% GST applies
This event is being organized by:
Who should attend?
This course has been specifically designed for electrical engineers who require an overall knowledge of grid connected photovoltaic systems. Regional experts will cover areas in application requirements, engineering design, technical studies, projects construction, testing and commissioning, protection, operation and maintenance. Participants intending to invest in solar PV will find this course appropriate for portfolio building in this green sector.
Through this course you will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the general principles in grid connected solar photovoltaics
- Identify the economics of grid connected solar photovoltaic and understand solar geometry technical constraints and parameters
- Appreciating the design calculation and technical considerations
- Understand power system studies, testing and commissioning requirements
- Be aware of operation and maintenance considerations to ensure full life cycle asset health conditions
- Understand connection requirements for FIT and non FIT applications in Peninsular Malaysia
To learn more or register please click here.