Kiedy:31 marca 2016Add to calendar 2016/03/31 12:00 2016/03/31 12:45 WEBINAR – Understand how to design wind turbines for the lowest levelized cost of energy Learn more about how our comprehensive Turbine.Architect tool can help you to design wind turbines for the lowest levelized cost of energy
This only adds the event to your calendar, please remember to register for this event. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Free of charge
- Weź udział: Register here
Complimentary Live Webinar
Thursday 31 March 2016
7AM EST / 11AM GMT / 12PM BST / 1PM CET
The wind energy market is maturing and delivering the lowest levelized cost of energy (LCOE) is rapidly becoming a focal point for everyone involved. The challenges to achieving that goal depend on your role in the industry. Original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) are often limited by clients’ demands or market constraints. Meanwhile, developers and governments are faced with difficult decisions regarding optimal technologies and cost savings.
Whatever your role and your challenges, our Turbine.Architect modelling tool and our associated expert support services help you answer those questions.
This webinar will demonstrate how Turbine.Architect is built for turbine designers, component designers, wind farm owners, developers and governments, including:
- What is our Turbine.Architect tool – an overview of the tool and how it benefits:
- Quick calculations of technological impacts on LCOE which reduce product development time and lower the LCOE of wind.
- Use of sophisticated, integrated design algorithms, based on decades of design and Bladed experience.
- What can Turbine.Architect do – we will provide real examples of how our Turbine.Architect tool can assist you to streamline your decision making and deliver LCOE.
Register here to attend this webinar!